VTK6

Dear all,

as discussed before, we will probably need a version of the vtk-6
libraries for some reverse dependencies that can not (yet) handle the
new OpenGL2 interface (like ginkgocadx and itksnap) to which we will
most likely default with vtk-7.

To minimize the conflicts with vtk-7, in the following days I will
upload a vtk-6 version of the package that is stripped of the language
bindings and contains only the bare minimum to build and run these
applications.

libvtk6-dev and libvtk7-dev should and will still conflict though.

Best,
Gert

PS: Happy release day!!!