Re: Backports of R packages.

Hi Nadiya,

On Fri, Jun 09, 2017 at 11:34:33AM -0700, Nadiya Sitdykova wrote:
> I don't mind to work on this issue, although I would appreciate detailed
> guidance.

That's fine.

> I'm sorry, but I didn't understand much. I only figured that
> debci is some system that runs autopkgtest for packages and it needs to be
> used for packages in jessie-backports. I don't know how to setup this
> system (either if the common hardware is needed) and where I can find this
> information. Also I'm worry that I don't know what to do with the results
> of such mass-run of autopkgtest.s

Please let me clarify the following:  As a student you are kindly
invited to ask for guidance in complex issues.  I can ensure you that I
for myself do not have the slightest idea how to setup such a system
since I have not yet dealt with it before.  Since Charles have suggested
to setup this he probably has some pointers where to read for a first
introduction.

> Sorry again, I wish I could be more independent.

Your sorry is "not accepted" since there is nothing you should be sorry
about. ;-)  From my point of view you are working perfectly independently
on the tasks that are planet for the outreachy project.  Nobody would
expect you to do more and sorry is not needed at all.

Kind regards and thanks for accepting the challenge to work beyond you
original plan