Re: CI for last-align [Outreachy]

Hi Nadiya,

On Mon, Jun 05, 2017 at 11:17:07PM -0700, Nadiya Sitdykova wrote:
> I added a couple of tests for last-align package. There wasn't much data
> for testing in package itself, so I only tested first example from
> last-align tutorial and sequence of commands from examples/multiMito.sh

OK, that's fine and I uploaded as is.

Remark:  I'm aware that I violated frozen policy to upload right to
unstable.  However, I shamelessly assume that last-align in testing will
not receive any bug report any more and time to fix it would be close to
zero anyway.  So from now on I will probably upload to unstable again
even if the freeze is not yet over.

> There is much more tests and test data in upstream repository
> http://last.cbrc.jp/last/index.cgi/file/c15cd2ae062d/test
>
> But I decided to not use them for now, because they seem to be very recent,
> and there is no guarantee that it should work for older packaged version. I
> guess I could revisit tests for this package when new version wil be
> uploaded from upstream.

Sounds sensible.

Thanks for your work on this