Re: contribution to Med-debian

Dear Nada,

thanks for your interest in Debian Med.

On Wed, Apr 26, 2017 at 12:35:46PM -0700, Nada Courses wrote:
> I would like to contribute to debian-med. I want to get acquainted with the
> Med platform.
> Can you please assess me how to start?

To give you an apropriate entry point it would help if you would
introduce yourself a bit.  If you are an upstream developer of some free
software that is relevant for Debian Med and want to get this software
packages we would give different pointers than if you are a user of some
software and just want to know how to install some packages.  So please
be more verbose about your work and skills and we will help you getting
acquainted.