Source of seqstat.jar is missing in PGAP

Hi Zhao Yongbing,

I'm writing you on behalf of the Debian Med team which is a group inside
Debian with the objective to package free software in life sciences and
medicine for official Debian.  You can see a list of the current software
in the field of biology which might interest you on our so called tasks
page[1].

I was stumbling upon your project PGAP on sourceforge[2] which looks
interesting but it contains two binary files without source.  One is the
documentation (manual.pdf) where it would be nice to have the (LaTeX?)
source for.  The more important one is seqstat.jar.  I was seeking the
web for any source of it but failed.  Could you be so kind to point us
to the source of this JAR file since we need to provide this as well and
create the JAR from the original source first.

Kind regards and thanks for your cooperation

       Andreas.

[1] https://blends.debian.org/med/tasks/bio
[2] https://sourceforge.net/projects/pgap