Please check packaging of new version of snakemake
I noticed that there is a new version of snakemake and I updated the Git
repository accordingly. Strangely enough I had to inject a hack to run
the build time tests. Since there is no such binary bin/snakemake any
more inside the upstream tarball I injected what's ending up inside the
binary package via a quilt patch. This seems to work but is so hackish
that I would like to let another pair of eyeballs having a look whether
there might be a more apropriate solution.
Feel free to upload once you are happy with the package - any tests
with real data are welcome for sure.