Web page and source code of PCMA vanished

Hi,

I'm writing you on behalf of the Debian Med team which has the objective
to package free software that is relevant in life sciences and medicine
for official Debian.  Since PCMA[1] can be used by t-coffee I was
considering to package it as an enhancement.  Unfortunately the URL[2]
mentioned in your paper[1] does not exist any more and I failed in
searching for the PCMA source code.

Do you have any hint where it might be archived?

[1] http://bioinformatics.oxfordjournals.org/content/19/3/427.abstract
[2] ftp://iole.swmed.edu/pub/PCMA/