Re: [MoM] deepnano getting info from maintainer

Hello,

على الأربعاء 16 تشرين الثاني 2016 ‫01:50، كتب Çağrı ULAŞ:

> I finally find fast5 files from poretools which is an utility for
> converting fast5 to fasta/fastq file. There are fast5 examples on
> poretools' github page. Is there any thing we need to specify for this
> data in debian directory?

I created the poretools Debian package, but the data files are not part
of any binary package. Do you two think it would be a good idea to make
a poretools-data package? Then you could build-depend on it to get
access to these files.

Çağrı, perhaps you can see whether those files are useful for you. If
they are, we can arrange to get them packaged and you can pull it in as
a dependency.

regards
Afif

--