Re: solution for testing migration for arch:all package with missing i386 deps

على الخميس  2 حزيران 2016 ‫09:47، كتب Afif Elghraoui:
> Here is the thread where I negotiated for circlator:
> <https://lists.debian.org/debian-release/2016/04/msg00198.html>
> This took longer because I had to explain why bwa, spades, and pysam
> could not be built for i386.
>
> And I had to ask for exceptions again (on 5/29) recently for pbh5tools
> and smrtanalysis. That message does not appear in their list archives
> (yet?) for some reason,

Here's that second link, for the record.
<https://lists.debian.org/debian-release/2016/05/msg00605.html> I didn't
notice that the month of May had two pages of archives...

> but that process was very quick since the
> reasons were already explained before.

regards
Afif

--