Maintaining tasks files

Hi folks,

since I started working on the Debian Science tasks files which are in a
way worse shape than the Debian Med ones I fired up my script that seeks
for packages not yet inside the tasks files.[1]  While I added several
uninteresting preconditions to the ignore list I also found some packages
missing in the tasks files.  May be it makes sense if somebody else takes
another look on the tasks files.  Specifically the bio task is quite
crowded.  Several packages where inbetween

comments but are now official packages.  While there is syntactically no
need to move these around having them in sensible groups might make
reading the task file more easy.  I admit I'm to lazy (and partly
incompetent to find sensible groups) but since its one part of our
infrastructure I'd be happy if these files would get some more love.

Any volunteer?

[1] https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/blends/website.git/tree/misc/sql/0-uncategorised.sh