Re: Participating in Debian Med for GSoC

Hi Jihyeok,

On Tue, Mar 15, 2016 at 01:13:53AM +0900, Jihyeok Seo wrote:

> Thought I’d introduce myself to the list by forwarding this email. Thank you for the kind instructions, Andreas!

Thankls for your interest in Debian Med and showing up here.

> I’m a huge fan of testing and verifying software correctness, so I’m very excited about working on the Debian Med CI project, regardless of GSoC.

That's fine for sure.  I think we can need any helping hand to increase
testing.

> I signed up on Alioth as limeburst(-guest?),

Added to Debian Med project which grants you commit permission.

> and I’m open to suggestions as to which packages I should start contributing to.

Feel free to pick one yourself.  Anna intended to start with bwa so we
should not touch this in the moment.  You might like to check prodigal
where I have given hints here:

   https://lists.debian.org/debian-med/2016/02/msg00123.html

May be it makes sense to create a Wiki page

   https://wiki.debian.org/DebianMed/CI

(or what better name you might invent) where Anna and you specify their
near time targets and tick-mark if the target is done.