ginkgocadx ...

Hi all,

I've updated the ginkgocadx package to make it compile with VTK6 and
DCMTK-3.6.1-20150924. There are some problems, however:

Some of the changes for the VTK6 transition are guess-work, and since I
have no idea what the program is actually supposed to do, I can not
test whether the changes I applied do not change the way the program is
supposed to work.
Likewise with DCMTK, I had to use some dirty tricks to get everything
compile, i.e. there seems to be a problem with UNICODE and DCMTK, and
one Dicom UID no longer exists or was renamed.

Which means, if there is someone amongst you who actually knows the
program, it would be nice if you could test whether it still behaves
correctly.

I didn't upload a new version, because I have no rights, but also
because it would be best if this test of functionality would be done
first.

Best,
Gert