Re: Packging jModelTest for Debian and versioning

Hi Andreas,

I have just released a new revision. There was no dependency on Netbeans library in jModelTest (that
was in ProtTest, instead). The new version allows for using the PhyML binary located at /usr/bin/phyml.
The changes are listed here:

https://github.com/ddarriba/jmodeltest2/blob/master/src/main/resources/CHANGELOG

Please let me know if there is anything else missing.

Thank you,
Diego.