Re: License of Support Vector Machine

Hi Raghava,

On Fri, Jan 01, 2016 at 09:27:19PM +0530, G. P. S. Raghava wrote:
> Thanks for your email, I agree with you that SVM_light is not free. In order to address this issue, we have developed a perl and python script which read and implement our SVM models. Now there is no need to distribute SVM_light with GPSR as our script can implement SVM.

Is this part of the 1.0 release of gpsr?  I simply tried to find out in
what place the files need to be installed and the install.pl script was
checking for svmlight.  Could you point out a way to move the files in
the right location without using this install script that is bound to
fail without svmlight?