Re: Macsyfinder Test Issues

Hello Andreas,

My hdd also my test is gone i'll write it again today.

Best regards

12 Ara 2016 10:38 tarihinde "Andreas Tille" <andreas@an3as.eu> yazdı:
Hi again,

is there any chance to at least commit your test suite to enable me
reproducing the problem you faced?  As you know I respect your exams but
you said you had written a test suite which uncovered a problem.  I
think I solved the problem but I would like to verify this.  Committing
what you just have should not be that time consuming, thought.

Thanks a lot

      Andreas.