Re: pyBigWig

> I am not quite sure what you mean by "organizing the source tree",
> since
> you are supposed to have the unpacked sources from the upstream
> tarball,
> plus an additional debian/ folder containing the Debian specific
> files
> (control, copyright, rules...). This is common to all packaging
> policies.

That was perhaps an awkward phrase. But what I meant was I used to
doing git buildpackage style packages, but I was trying to make this
package's repository git-dpm compatible.

The Python Modules team is currently recommending git-dpm, and there's
some extra configuration they suggested.

https://wiki.debian.org/Python/GitPackaging#Tag_style

Diane