Re: New upstream version available type bugs for advent calendar use

Hi, Andreas,

على الخميس  1 كانون الأول 2016 ‫01:16، كتب Andreas Tille:
>  I'll file a series of "New version available"
> bugs here and will CC the list to enable everybody picking from the
> list.  I'll also give comments whether its an easy upgrade (for
> beginners!) or whether its a hard one.

I think the "newcomer" BTS tag would be appropriate for the easy ones,
so I wanted to advertise the use of that. :)

Many thanks and regards
Afif

--
Afif Elghraoui | عفيف الغراوي