Re: [MoM]-Emperor package issue

Hi,

On Wed, Oct 26, 2016 at 08:35:47PM +0300, Kerim Ölçer wrote:
> hi Afif
> ---
> git push origin master
> fatal: remote error: access denied or repository not exported:
> /debian-med/emperor.git
> ---
> I'm getting this type of error
> what should i do ?

Hmm, we had recently some cases where the group membership was not
propagated to UNIX groups on git.debian.org.  Please login to this host
and check with `groups` whether you are a member of scm_debian-med.  If
not as far as I know you need to contact Alioth admins.  Some people
here on this list should have experience with this issue. :-(

Hope this helps