Re: MoM Application

Hi

On Mon, Oct 10, 2016 at 11:11:24PM +0300, Çağrı ULAŞ wrote:
> I think, I have the lead. Can you give us a target list for packaging.

Some kind of Debian Med todo list can be found here:

   https://blends.debian.org/med/tasks/bio#pkgvcs-debs

above on the page you see what is done and below what needs either
either finishing or needs to be done from scratch.  Its not necessary
that you pick from this list.  If you know some other software that is
used at your institute and could profit from packaging that's perfectly
fine.

> Thanks for your help.

You are welcome