Re: MoM Application

Hi friends of Canberk (he seems to have several ;-)),

if you have read the MoM Wiki page you should have found some pointers
to documentation how to package.  For the MoM project its important to
me that you find some software you are interested yourself to make sure
you have a high motivation to finish this.  If you have found such a
target simply add a row to the Wiki page and I hope you three will be
able to find some arangement about the monthes because I do not feel
able to work with three MoM students at the same time (at least not
currently with some vacation backlog).

Just tell us here on the list if you have trouble finding a sensible
target software for your packaging.

Kind regards and thanks for your interest

     Andreas.

PS: For the next time I simply assume you are subscribed to this
    mailing list and will not CC any more as per policy on most
    Debian lists.