Re: EBI-ELIXIR and descriptional workflows

Hey Steffen

The plan* is indeed to annotate such "training workflows" (steps within them, and the overall thing) with EDAM, and thus
provide a way to link to bio.tools from the diagrams, via the API (i.e. tool for this step in the workflow).  It could
provide a nice visual way to navigate content (tools and training resources) in both bio.tools and TeSS.  The plan is also
to link to Debian packages from bio.tools.  And of course, if someone has made a workflow definition in CWL and the
corresponding workflow is available for download / use in some image / container / whatever, then that can be registered in
bio.tools with links to download the image, CWL file etc.

* the problem is finding time / resources to do things :-/  But in any case, let's keep talking and working to push
ELIXIR:Debian:EDAM links.  as per prev. thread a publication could be a good motivator for pushing work out!

Cheers

Jon