Re: Status of seqan2

Hi Andreas,

It appears I have got SeqAn to build. Looks as though they changed the name of
one of their seqan-specific cmake options. I fixed d/rules and the build
appears to succeed. However the only machine I currently have access to that
has sufficient RAM & disk space is running Ubuntu 14.04, and therefore the
lintian is way out of date. So I can't comment as to the correctness and
cleanliness of the package, but I've pushed my change.

Hope that helps,

Cheers,

---
Kevin Murray