Re: Status of seqan2

Hi Andreas,

My apologies, this week is very busy. I've pulled the repo, and will try
getting it to build. I'll push any commits I make immediately. It may still be
worth asking debian-mentors, as A), I might not find a solution, and B), I
might not get time to experiment with this fully.

Sorry for my lack of responses/work on this.

CHeers,

---
Kevin Murray
0xA4B4EE6A