Re: [ncbi-blast+] 01/01: upload upstream release 2.3.0

olivier sallou <olivier.sallou@gmail.com> writes:

> you did not pushed your updates with new upstream release?

I asked about that earlier; he said that he had been concerned that he
might have incorrectly refreshed the existing patches.

At any rate, I'm on it, and should be able to upload 2.4.0 tonight.

For the record, the immediate problem turned out to be fallout from missing
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/viewvc/v1?view=revision&revision=72513, which
evidently didn't make it into the 2.4.0 release branch.

http://www.mit.edu/~amu/ | http://stuff.mit.edu/cgi/finger/?amu@monk.mit.edu