Re: [ncbi-blast+] 01/01: upload upstream release 2.3.0

On Wed, Aug 03, 2016 at 06:35:53PM +0000, olivier sallou wrote:

> oh sorry, I just saw an unpackaged  release in changelog and though it is
> the expected one.
>
> you did not pushed your updates with new upstream release?

Yes, I did not pushed as I tried to explain to Aaron since I'm not fully
sure whether my adaption of the patches was well done.

Its just a gbp import-orig + quilt push/refresh with some -f and
adapting the patches.  I can not push my changes before tomorrow
morning but I would prefer a double check.