Re: Updates of r-bioc-limma

On 29/07/16 08:15, Andreas Tille wrote:
> Hi Gordon,
>
> I noticed your commits to r-bioc-limma.  Please remember that there is
> not automatism that these changes will be really uploaded.  You always
> need to ping preferably this list or some DD in privat to sponsor the
> upload.
>
> Thanks for your work on the package
>
>        Andreas.

Hello

I was expecting to make a couple of more edits and was planning on
waiting until I had a batch, but evidently I forgot. However, several
updates can be uploaded:

version changes (should have prepared changelogs):

  r-bioc-limma (update 3.28.10->3.28.17)
  r-cran-repr (update 0.7->0.9)
  r-cran-pbdzmq (update 0.2-2->0.2-3)

added CI test deps and now should pass:

  r-cran-spdep
  r-cran-gridbase

added CI test deps but there are still other outstanding issues - will
investigate further:

  r-cran-tibble
  r-cran-dplyr

Gordon