Re: Sponsoring request: mia-2.4.2 -> experimental

Hello Andreas,

Am Freitag, den 29.07.2016, 12:19 +0200 schrieb Andreas Tille:
> Hi Gert,
>
> I hope to get it uploade before you go AFK.

Well, I think it should build without problems - at least on amd64 and
i386, but if problems come up it is also not a big deal to wait with
the upload until I can fix them.

> And I (meta-)hope your DD application will be accepted soon. ;-)

Me too :) - There seems to be some movement - on the meta-level:
because Wouter didn't finish the required work for me and another guy
it seems that I will now either get a new AM, or the front desk decides
that all the necessary questionnaires and checks of my work done so far
are sufficient and go forward from there.

Hopefully, I'll be available as DD before the freeze :)

Best,
Gert