Re: Sorting our packages into Debian Med or Debian Science tasks

On Thu, Jul 28, 2016 at 11:36:47AM +0100, Sascha Steinbiss wrote:
> Hi Andreas,
>
> > I'm currently running an UDD query to detect not yet categorised
> > packages[1] of ours and try to put them into tasks that might sound
> > sensible.
>
> Cool, I can also take a look later.

Hat-trie is the only remaining one.  Any results that might come up now
are resulting from not yet updated UDD.  If you want to have some fun
call the script with debian-science as argument. :-P

> > I'm unsure whether we should add libhat-trie-dev to bio-dev
> > task or some task in Debian Science or simply put it on the blacklist
> > since its a predepency with no actual relevance for any task (be it
> > in Debian Med or Debian Science).
>
> In the case of hat-trie I'd say it's quite a generic data structure and
> could probably transcend the bioinformatics field. Hence I'd be in
> favour of the latter option.

Thanks for the info.  I've put it on the Debian Med blacklist.

Feel free to add it at your opinion to any Debian Science task.