Re: GDPC Autopkgtes [GSOC]

Hello Andreas,

I revert your changes due to new Autopkgtest on mummer and look tests but  couldn't find what is wrong also there is no bug report on program.

Best Regards

Hello Andreas,Sascha,

Thanks for your help first of all. I can't look what you've changed in mummer but i'll look it by tommorrow and i will give you more detailed report. I am going on list also ;-)

Best Regards

Hi Canberk,

On Sun, Jul 24, 2016 at 08:13:16AM +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:
> > I commit Gdpc to Git here is the problem unit test codes(all of em) from
> > Readme file and gives segmentation fault for this issue.
>
> I think this is a severe bug in the package.  Would you please use
>
>     reportbug
>
> to report the issue.  Do you feel able to track down the issue?  May be
> some debugging of the source code will shade some light.

I think this is solved by Sascha's patch and I uploaded the package
without an actual autopkgtest but leaving your script for manual testing
for the users.

> > Second issue Mummer features mummerplot and run-mummer1 has some faults
> > mummerplots have a lot of faulty lines i can't manage to solve them
> > run-mummer1 also have some problem about tail command neither i can't
> > manage to solve it. But i command line these tests and take pass result.
>
> Hmmmm, I fixed the line that is uncompressing the data files and now the
> test script seems to pass.  What exactly do you think is wrong?

Could you please explain what exactly is wrong with the mummer test
after I fixed the compression of the test data?  I'd recommend to always
use the `find ...` command since it safely unpacks all gzipped files.

>         gdpc

Uploaded.

>         mummer (I'll convert this to Git as well)

Please explain more verbosely what might be wrong.

Further todo suggestions:

        fastqc
        kalign

> I'll convert kalign to Git.