Thanks to Gert and Sascha - other please keep on fixing bugs (Was: Thanks to Sascha for his bug fixing - but we should do more (Was: Strengthening team by fixing other members bugs))

Hi folks,

Gert and Sascha did a lot of bug fixing recently.  But we need to do
more specifically the gcc-6 bugs are quite a blocker.  I'd like to
re-generate metapackages soon.  It would be not nice if these would not
miss the gcc-6 affected losses we currently have (or will have soon).

So anybody with some gcc-6 skills or those who want to ask on Debian
Mentors list for help which usually receives helpful responses quite
quickly is invited to work on our bugs.