Re: Please provide source code for Tandem Repeats Finder under a freely redistributable license

Hi again,

may be its due to vacations that I have not yet heard from you until now
regarding the licensing of TRF.  I just want to inspire you by other
authors that have considered free licenses for instance MEGAN:

   https://github.com/danielhuson/megan-ce/

Thanks for considering a free license for TRF

     Andreas.