Re: [ftpmaster@ftp-master.debian.org: mypy_0.4.1-2_amd64.changes REJECTED]

Hello,

على الإثنين 11 تـمـوز 2016 ‫11:10، كتب Michael Crusoe:
>> Hmmm, is there any need for a new build?  If the package builds now fine
>> as is (which I did not tested) I would write this insied the bug report
>> (not reproducible any more).
>
> Yes a new build is needed, there are no binary packages; I did a source
> only upload.
>
> It builds for me in an updated pbuilder chroot but I don't know how to
> trigger the build daemons to try again.

You'd have to contact the corresponding buildd admin(s) and ask them to
requeue the package for building.

"""
The admins responsible for buildd's for a particular arch can be reached
at arch@buildd.debian.org, for example i386@buildd.debian.org.
""" https://www.debian.org/devel/buildd/

regards
Afif