Re: [ftpmaster@ftp-master.debian.org: mypy_0.4.1-2_amd64.changes REJECTED]

Yeah, -dev is inappropriate; we aren't compiling a custom module. Something broke with the Python packages in unstable.

Using python*-dev leads to

I: mypy source: build-depends-on-python-dev-with-no-arch-any
N:
N:    The given package appears to have a Python development package
N:    (python-dev, python-all-dev or pythonX.Y-dev) listed in its
N:    Build-Depends or Build-Depends-Indep fields, but only "Architecture:
N:    all" packages are built by this source package. Python applications and
N:    modules do not usually require those dev packages, so you should
N:    consider removing them in favour of python, python-all or pythonX.Y.
N:
N:    If you are building a Python extension instead, you should have
N:    development packages listed in Build-Depends, but normally there should
N:    be at least one Architecture: any package.
N:
N:    Severity: minor, Certainty: possible
N:
N:    Check: fields, Type: binary, udeb, source
N:

I had previously uploaded a 0.4.2-2 but the build failed due to this transient error elsewhere: https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=mypy

How do I request a new build?