Re: pkgmaker copyright

Hi Alba,

is this urgent? I am currently in vacation.

The copyright will be mine for most of the files, but I will have to check some individual functions, which I may have adapted from other packages. I usually state this in comments/roxygen doc but not in the copyright header.

Many R packages often do not include copyright statements in all files, and only mention the type of license in the DESCRIPTION file, which I understand is not compliant.

Can this wait until I come back end of July?
Thanks.

Bests,
Renaud