Re: Clustal Omega Release 1.2.2

Hi Fabian,

the new version is prepared in our packaging Git.  Since I am currently
mentoring a Google Summer of Code project to add test cases to our
packages which are part of a Continuous Integration effort I'm waiting
with the upload until this test is finished.

BTW, if you give some hint what example data to use and if there is some
default test you would suggest this would be very appreciated.

Kind regards and thanks for keeping us informed about the new version

        Andreas.