Re: Vcftools autopkgtest

Hi Canberk,

On Sun, Jul 03, 2016 at 01:56:51PM +0300, Canberk Koç wrote:
> I made a test and commit it to git. I try to split package one part is
> examples like you do. But i can't manage it actually usr/bin directory
> dissapeared from package then i made it old style of mine but it's working.

Its working and in this case OK since the part of the examples is not
that large as it was in the hmmer case.  In any case you can also feel
free to commit this kind of changes and I can try to fix this to enable
you to learn what might be wrong.

> I mentioned test issue in this package i quilt patched it .

OK, I fixed some other minor issues and uploaded.

Thanks for your work on this