Re: Perprimer quilt patch issue

Hello Andreas,

Internet back to normal and i send perlprimer patch to git. Hmmer issue i have a question how can i find all licenses in package to find which licenses are missin in copyright .If i must look all the files by manually it will be a big pain. How they find which are missing :-) Thanks for help

Best Regards

Hi Canberk

On Sat, Jul 02, 2016 at 07:51:12AM +0300, Canberk Koç wrote:
> Hello Andreas,
>
> I try to quilt patch package. First previous patch is giving failure when i
> quilt push -a .Then i use these command like these order:
> quilt push -a
> quilt new example.patch
> quilt edit ../perlprimer.pl
> quilt refresh
> quilt pop -a
>
> but i have a problem about it patch came empty all the time and pop command
> delete it. I've been waiting help to commit perlprimer and vcftools package
> in this issue.

That's strange.  I'll check this.

> In vcftools i found a test file 68 test getting past but some tests getting
> failure  only 7 of them but i can't manage to figure out what's wrong i
> have a hint about something writing to a doc fail output files dont match
> program outputs but i can't solve it. I will send autopkgtest with comment
> line before failing test for begining is it a good approach ?

Please commit to Git and I'll check.

> Sorry i can't write sooner i get proper connection now.

Hope this becomes better again.