Re: bx-python

Hello,

On 30/06/16 10:41, Afif Elghraoui wrote:
> Hi, all,
>
> على الثلاثاء 28 حزيران 2016 ‫06:20، كتب Steffen Möller:
> [...]
>> bx-python
> I checked-in to Debian Med git what I had done on this package a few
> months ago. I don't really have an interest in it anymore, though, since
> I think it's no longer a dependency for a package I was considering.
Thanks, anyway! Any takers?

Here the state of the other packages:

wchartype		accepted
bioblend        	in new queue
svgwrite        	accepted
requests-toolbelt	found it in unstable :o)

Remaining:

dictobj			Steffen
pulsar-galaxy-lib
sqlalchemy-migrate

Olivier had asked if the packages should go to the Debian Med or Python git repository. I placed those now with python-modules, but, I mean, especially for bioblend and pulsar-galaxy-lib either repository seems appropriate. Just ping me for help with uploads.

Steffen