Re: Daily Report [29.06.16] [GSOC]

Hi Canberk,

On Thu, Jun 30, 2016 at 06:47:40AM +0300, Canberk Koç wrote:
> I am sorry due to terrorist attack condition in Türkiye internet is like
> turtle i can barely manage to see your mails and give answer.

My sympathy to all those who were affected.

> Muscle upstream give me answer like this :
> http://www.drive5.com/muscle/manual/basic_alignment.html
> And i do a basic test for Muscle and upload it for a beginning if anybody
> can upgrade it it will be very good.

I noticed you commited a test by finding an example fasta file.  We
should probably check whether we define some kind of "default example"
that might be used in these cases.  It might make sense to share the
same file between different alignment tools inside Debian and run the
same test on all of them.

I just uploaded muscle after some minor polishing of the packaging.  You
might like to check the commits to learn more about packaging.

> Perlprimer issue i quilt patched it

Could you please push your changes?

> and it worked but we have a problem
> this program also perl/Tk program and did not give any command line output
> what should we do.

Leave the package for the moment - I just named alternatives you can
work on:

   vcftool
   phyml
   dialign

All are in Git (just moved dialign).

> At Hmmer situation i found Julien's name in esl_sse.c,esl_vmx.c files at
> the file bottom there is a license in it but then i don't know what to do.

Add another paragraph to the debian/copyright file specifying

   Files: ...
   Copyright: ...
   License: ...

> I work on mentioned packages then. If i can manage a proper connection i
> will give report too.

Good luck with the connection.