Re: Request for discussion: Is our Sprint more of a Mini-DebConf? What to have next?

On Tue, Jun 21, 2016 at 7:49 PM, Steffen Möller <steffen_moeller@gmx.de> wrote:

On 16/06/16 09:56, Michael Crusoe wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 14, 2016 at 1:12 AM, Steffen Möller
> <steffen_moeller@gmx.de <mailto:steffen_moeller@gmx.de>> wrote:
>
>     I was peeking into the one or other scientific collaboration of
>     mine to
>     invite them to our next Debian Med sprint. But I could not really tell
>     much about it, yet. Besides deciding where to convene next (which
>     to my
>     recollection is decided by someone saying loudly that he/she wants to
>     host us ... hello?)
>

> I have offered to host the next Debian Med sprint at TBD Black Sea
> resort near the city of Constanța, Romania.
Fine with me. Internet? Travel-time? It is 2h by car from Bukarest. Trains?

I haven't researched resorts or internet yet, but Romania is famous for fast internet. Internet reliability and speed will be a central criteria.

Three hours from OTP (Bucarest) by train or bus: https://www.rome2rio.com/s/Bucharest-Otopeni-Airport-OTP/Constan%C8%9Ba

Knowing you in Belgium, how about Antwerpen? I'd have a direct flight,
even ;o)

I'll be in Bucureşti by then :-)

--
Michael R. Crusoe