Re: Debian Med dockerfiles (was: Debian Med in CentOS HPC environment - how?)

على الثلاثاء 31 أيار 2016 ‫07:48، كتب Andreas Tille:
>> For Docker, I have created a script that creates a Docker image for all
>> > DebianMed packages.
>> > they are available at https://docker-ui.genouest.org/app/#/  with
>> > container debian/xxx
>> >
>> > Basically we fetch debianmed packages and create a docker with a simple
>> > "apt-get install". I also extract a few meta-data that are added to
>> > Dockerfile labels for additional info.
> Thanks for doing this.  I'd consider it a good idea to put this
> information somewhere in our Web documentation (Wiki,
> www.debian.org/devel/debian-med, ???)

+1. I think this would be very helpful also for encouraging upstream
cooperation when they are not supportive of system-wide installation for
their software.

regards
Afif

--