Thanks to Sascha for his bug fixing - but we should do more (Was: Strengthening team by fixing other members bugs)
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Thanks to Sascha for his bug fixing - but we should do more (Was: Strengthening team by fixing other members bugs)
- From: Andreas Tille <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 4 May 2016 08:33:08 +0200
- Message-id: <[🔎] 20160504063308.GB9741@an3as.eu>
- In-reply-to: <57022B4B.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <20160404081409.GC28704@an3as.eu> <57022B4B.email@example.com>
On Mon, Apr 04, 2016 at 09:52:27AM +0100, Sascha Steinbiss wrote:
> Sure, I will see what I can do. How do you propose we as DMs communicate
> the changes -- just push a new branch in git and ping the list?
Sascha, thanks for your good work on several bugs - without counting it
was more than one per week. If others might come up with this rate we
could be quite safe for the release. But its no time to relax and more
bug fixers would be really great. Specifically newcomers could gather
some packaging skills by triaging bugs in existing packages.