Seaview requires user input in console when starting phyml

Hi Manolo,

a seaview user in my institute had the following problem.  When trying
to create a tree using phyml without clicking the "quiet" option he has
got the output of PHyML in a separate window from PHyML asking for input
of "Y/N".  The thing is that this separate window does not take any
input from the user.

For the user it comes quite unexpected to use stdin == the xterm from
where you called seaview to start the phyml process.  In the worst case
seaview was started from a menu and there is no visible stdin.

The following patch fixes this issue:

   https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/debian-med/seaview.git/tree/debian/patches/no-interactive.patch

Since it is not fully clear to me whether this is the intended behaviour
I'm just asking back before I upload to official Debian.  At least in
our environment it worked fine.