Re: orthanc-imagej 1.1

Hi Sébastien,

On Tue, Apr 19, 2016 at 11:30:53AM +0200, Sebastien Jodogne wrote:
> >For me the move is not urgent if the issue above is no real problem for
> >you.
>
> OK, so I propose to move the package to Git.

Done.[1]

> I don't know how to do the move by myself (as I'm not a Debian developer, I
> might even not be able to do so)

Anybody with commit permissions (so definitely you as well) can do this
and is invited to do it. :-)  However, since with some experience the
process is faster and I have kind of this experience its fine to ping me
to do this.

> Andreas, would it possible for you to do
> the move when you have some sparse time (this is really low-priority)?

There is nearly no extra time involved and I'd like to get rid of tasks
on my desk that might be forgotten later.

[1] https://anonscm.debian.org/git/debian-med/orthanc-imagej.git