Re: orthanc-imagej 1.1

Hi Sebastien,

On Mon, Apr 18, 2016 at 03:14:05PM +0200, Sebastien Jodogne wrote:

> Regarding the move to Git, I personally do not have any preference.

Me neither.  However, the thing is that if the orig tarball is recreated
(due to removal of files) we can not ensure that we are working on the
same tarball (means same md5sum, the content is identical) when using
the established SVN workflow.  In Git we inject the tarball pristine-tar
and thus we both are using the very same file.  Thus my personal rule
is: If tarball is not identical to download move to Git for packaging.

> Maybe we
> could keep it in Subversion as long as possible to avoid any unnecessary
> work. However, if switching to Git is highly desirable, there is no problem
> for me as I have already an experience with the main "orthanc" package.

For me the move is not urgent if the issue above is no real problem for
you.