Packaging of MafFilter

Hi Julien,

I'm writing you on behalf of the Debian Med team - a subgroup inside
Debian with the objective to package free software with relevance in
medicine and biology.  Due to a user request I intend to package
MafFilter[1].

I noticed that your download tarball includes some debian/ dir.  I will
use parts of it for the official packaging but I would advise to drop
this dir from the download.  There are several good reasons for it - one
of these might be that users who download the tarball might think there
is no official package and ignore the officially maintained version they
could easily get via apt (once the package is ready).

I have some further questions:  The website says:

  Current version is 1.1.2

However, the download page[2] has only 1.1.0-1.  Could you please
provide also the latest version as source download?

The source download contains some large *.log files and files names
*.ps.raw.  I wonder whether these files are really used or whether these
should be deleted from the download.

[1] http://biopp.univ-montp2.fr/forge/maffilter
[2] http://biopp.univ-montp2.fr/repos/sources/maffilter/