GSOC [Continuous Integration for all biological applications inside Debian]

Hello everyone,

My name is Canberk i am  3. grade computer engineering student from Çanakkale Onsekiz Mart University/Türkiye.
I interested in your project in GSOC.
Nowadays i am working on a bionformatic project which may help Anvio Project program and studying on making debian packages . I'm familiar with some bionformatic tools like PhyloPythiaS but also a newbie in this subject and open source community.
I want to ask you what should i do and where to start to work with you and help you in this project.
Already forgive my silly questions thanks to all :)

Regards.