Re: Participating in Debian Med for GSoC

Hello!

Thought I’d introduce myself to the list by forwarding this email. Thank you for the kind instructions, Andreas!

I’m a huge fan of testing and verifying software correctness, so I’m very excited about working on the Debian Med CI project, regardless of GSoC.

I signed up on Alioth as limeburst(-guest?), and I’m open to suggestions as to which packages I should start contributing to.

Regards,
Jihyeok