Re: castxml sponsoring or upload rights and insighttoolkit-4.9

Hello all,

On Wed, 2016-02-03 at 07:17 +0100, Andreas Tille wrote:
> upload permissions for castxml granted.
Thanks, Andreas.

> I can't upload itk until I'm arrived in Kpenhagen (hope we have a
> perfect connection there). IT would be cool if somebody else would be
> faster than me with sponsoring (of anything larger than 500kB).
A warning for the bold one to step in and never had to deal with ITK
before: It takes a LONG time to build, and the amd64 upload is about
1.4 GB.

A source only upload would be 400MB, but AFAIR source only uploads are
not allowed for packages that have to go through NEW.

Best
Gert