Re: understanding DICOM workflow

Am 13.01.2016 um 08:16 schrieb Andreas Tille:
> Hi Michael,
>
> On Tue, Jan 12, 2016 at 06:45:00PM -0500, Michael Onken wrote:
>>> What I would like to do: [typical imaging workflow]
>>
>> This can indeed be covered by Open Source tools. One well-known Open
>> Source DICOM toolkit is DCMTK [1] which is developed in Germany. Since I
>> am one the developers, ...
>
> Thanks for this very valuable contribution which is a sign that Debian
> (Med) can connect users and developers.

This was exactly my thought. I was *very* impressed getting an extremely
good answer from the upsrtem developers.

Thank you very much Michael an Sébastien, now I need some time to read
and to put the parts together.

Looking forward to have as much relevant DICOM imaging software in testing.

Thank you so very much!

Sebastian